Lifepointe Church, WV - OCCULT
Lifepoint Church in Clarksburg West Virginia (http://www.chooselifepointe.com/)is an absolute joke.What a bunch of fake, self-righteous, over self absorbed morons who know nothing of Christianity.
It is without a doubt an occult. Their so called "pastors" ( actually probably only one went) have either been to Christian Colleges that are the joke of theological educational facilities, or even moreso. . .
simply "Apply" the name Pastor to their first name. I think if you attend more than once you can be Pastor "Insert Name Here." It's kinda humorous. If you're a so called "Pastor" and your married. .
. your wife is then called "Pastor." What a bunch of heretics/blasphemous. It doesn't stop there. THey all try to dress alike, have the same style (or lack there-of) clothes, hair etc.
One of their "Pastors" I believe his name is Jason Adams has hair that has to come in a separate vehicle because it's sooo big, is completely self-absorbed, AND get this. RUNS HIS "production" business OUT OF THE CHURCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Didn't Jesus explain that is WRONG clearly. (::Destroys Temple - Overturns tables::) It gets better.
The Lead Pastor Aaron - Takes scripture 100% out of context. Which is easy to do since he hardly opens a Bible. Whatever he feels like telling you is what comes out. He could take John 11:35 "Jesus Wept" and turn it into - "You should give the church money and speak in tongues because it's cool and if you don't Jesus will Cry." Ask him a pointed question about scripture and he stumbles around with nothing to say.
It's sad that people buy into this nonsense, and sadder yet that their fate is being led astray by people interested only in their own agenda, not in facilitating the salvation of others and encouraging a walk with Christ. Truth is. . .
they wouldn't know where to begin. Stay away! If you're there. ..
RUN AWAY. . .or you will soon be drinking Kool-Aid. Although it looks like everyone that attends is already drinking some kind of Kool-Aid.
They need help, they need prayer, they need God.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Lifepoint Church Membership
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Kickrank is a scam. They post their own reviews and use a template based website. Their claims are all fake: they bought an exciting web domain to look older. They..."
- "Before doing any business with Alfred Kayser, you should know that if he talks you into doing his rewiring service which he touts as superior to stock, he will attempt..."
- "I was a guest at a meeting and this guy named Mike Rascon presented a business opportunity to me. He tried to tell me that he was the top..."
- "After you guys read this, almost all of you guys will be like "oh nooo, that is not true, he is lying" and I am OK with that. Say whatever..."
- "I LIVE IN SOUTH BEND, IN AND ORDERED 4-4PC SPICEY BREAST, 4-SHRIMP BOXES, PAYING A $1 UP CHARGE PER BREAST EACH WITH 4 LARGE MASH POTATOS, 2 HOT PEPPERS, 2..."
- "We closed on our Lennar "Comfort Wise" and "Energy Star Certified" home in May of 2006. Lennar should not use these terms when offering their product for sale. ..."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."
- "I have become the victim of rascism by Kayla Dormer who is emploed at Aerotek recruting which is a recruiting firm. I met Kayla for the recruitment process and ..."
- "I first spoke with chat agent Peter. He gave me the part numbers of the LED headlights that supposedly fit my Subaru. I made the purchase and three..."