Lifepointe Church, WV - OCCULT
Lifepoint Church in Clarksburg West Virginia (http://www.chooselifepointe.com/)is an absolute joke.What a bunch of fake, self-righteous, over self absorbed morons who know nothing of Christianity.
It is without a doubt an occult. Their so called "pastors" ( actually probably only one went) have either been to Christian Colleges that are the joke of theological educational facilities, or even moreso. . .
simply "Apply" the name Pastor to their first name. I think if you attend more than once you can be Pastor "Insert Name Here." It's kinda humorous. If you're a so called "Pastor" and your married. .
. your wife is then called "Pastor." What a bunch of heretics/blasphemous. It doesn't stop there. THey all try to dress alike, have the same style (or lack there-of) clothes, hair etc.
One of their "Pastors" I believe his name is Jason Adams has hair that has to come in a separate vehicle because it's sooo big, is completely self-absorbed, AND get this. RUNS HIS "production" business OUT OF THE CHURCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Didn't Jesus explain that is WRONG clearly. (::Destroys Temple - Overturns tables::) It gets better.
The Lead Pastor Aaron - Takes scripture 100% out of context. Which is easy to do since he hardly opens a Bible. Whatever he feels like telling you is what comes out. He could take John 11:35 "Jesus Wept" and turn it into - "You should give the church money and speak in tongues because it's cool and if you don't Jesus will Cry." Ask him a pointed question about scripture and he stumbles around with nothing to say.
It's sad that people buy into this nonsense, and sadder yet that their fate is being led astray by people interested only in their own agenda, not in facilitating the salvation of others and encouraging a walk with Christ. Truth is. . .
they wouldn't know where to begin. Stay away! If you're there. ..
RUN AWAY. . .or you will soon be drinking Kool-Aid. Although it looks like everyone that attends is already drinking some kind of Kool-Aid.
They need help, they need prayer, they need God.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Lifepoint Church Membership
- Review category
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Ingram united presbyterian church Pastor Aaron has called me to tell me that he spreaded the word to people of items that I needed because I had nothing and after..."
- "This Guy Ron Ehler is a crook. Stole $4000 from me and moved out of his business location to avoid getting my demand letter. He cashed my check at a..."
- "I Found Express Moves, owned and operated by Robert Mayes, on Thumbtack. I told him I lived in and ran my on-line business out of a small shared 2-bedroom..."
- "Before you use The Lending Club The Lending Club also LendingClub.com is popular in searches for personal, signature and all purpose loans. They are on other sites as well touting 10..."
- "Not happy with cheating hundreds of expats out of their hard-earned retirement money by promising high-yielding bogus investments, De Vere is a world-class scammer of unsuspecting new financial consultant recruits.The..."
- "In 2014, I needed to order a custom art deco rug, size 20 x 12 feet. My interior designer Paul, suggested Manolo Cuellar of Couture Rugs (www.couturerugs.com) in Manhattan...."
- "I slipped & fell on some dog urine that was not cleaned up. Petsmart Utica, Mi is notorious for the Oops stations not having paper towels in the dispensers so..."
- "Anyone who is in business should understand one simple aspect: The nuisance they are causing to other people with their highly unprofessional work. Just why do you insist that I,..."
- "To ask for resending the missing part, I called 3 times within 1 day and each time I waited for over 1 hour. IKEA customer service claimed that only the..."