Lifepointe Church, WV - OCCULT
Lifepoint Church in Clarksburg West Virginia (http://www.chooselifepointe.com/)is an absolute joke.What a bunch of fake, self-righteous, over self absorbed morons who know nothing of Christianity.
It is without a doubt an occult. Their so called "pastors" ( actually probably only one went) have either been to Christian Colleges that are the joke of theological educational facilities, or even moreso. . .
simply "Apply" the name Pastor to their first name. I think if you attend more than once you can be Pastor "Insert Name Here." It's kinda humorous. If you're a so called "Pastor" and your married. .
. your wife is then called "Pastor." What a bunch of heretics/blasphemous. It doesn't stop there. THey all try to dress alike, have the same style (or lack there-of) clothes, hair etc.
One of their "Pastors" I believe his name is Jason Adams has hair that has to come in a separate vehicle because it's sooo big, is completely self-absorbed, AND get this. RUNS HIS "production" business OUT OF THE CHURCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Didn't Jesus explain that is WRONG clearly. (::Destroys Temple - Overturns tables::) It gets better.
The Lead Pastor Aaron - Takes scripture 100% out of context. Which is easy to do since he hardly opens a Bible. Whatever he feels like telling you is what comes out. He could take John 11:35 "Jesus Wept" and turn it into - "You should give the church money and speak in tongues because it's cool and if you don't Jesus will Cry." Ask him a pointed question about scripture and he stumbles around with nothing to say.
It's sad that people buy into this nonsense, and sadder yet that their fate is being led astray by people interested only in their own agenda, not in facilitating the salvation of others and encouraging a walk with Christ. Truth is. . .
they wouldn't know where to begin. Stay away! If you're there. ..
RUN AWAY. . .or you will soon be drinking Kool-Aid. Although it looks like everyone that attends is already drinking some kind of Kool-Aid.
They need help, they need prayer, they need God.review #234220
You may also like
- "Rev. Mark Anderson , a secret closet necrophile, hung himself inside the parsonage , and this has been a deep dark secret for nearly twenty years. This church requires an exorcism..."
- "I bought the 18 piece Low So Tweet (#13453063) Flannel Jelly by The Land of Whimzie. I realize that the customer needs to trim some of them but I had..."
- "Where do I start? I come year after year to help with the Child Rescue and always had heard rumors of Child Rescue using money for things they shouldn't and..."
- " I had to sell my fathers 1946 pink gold bubble back Rolex time piece. I had a couple of online companies and picked the wrong 1. Webuywatches.com or watchbrokers.com...."
- "Customers Beware!!: Don't Buy from Frontier Communications: Speaking only as a customer of Frontier Communicationâ€™s High Speed Internet and Phone Services, I have done all I could to work out with..."
- "I had Duct Doctors in The Colony, Texas come to my house in January, 2010. They promised a substantial savings in my electric bill by adding insulation and also..."
- "Emailed this company 3 times asking for a refund they are refusing to refund my money now saying they never got the emails! I have them all and can..."
- "I have been a loyal NastyGal customer for about 4 years now. The customer service has never been great but in the past year it seems that as they..."
- "Brand new top of the line $1300 dryer and it develops rust within 2 months. Probably the rust developed much sooner. Afterall why would you check for rust in..."