Lifepointe Church, WV - OCCULT

Apr 25, 2011
review #234220

Lifepoint Church in Clarksburg West Virginia (http://www.chooselifepointe.com/)is an absolute joke.What a bunch of fake, self-righteous, over self absorbed morons who know nothing of Christianity.

It is without a doubt an occult. Their so called "pastors" ( actually probably only one went) have either been to Christian Colleges that are the joke of theological educational facilities, or even moreso. . .

simply "Apply" the name Pastor to their first name. I think if you attend more than once you can be Pastor "Insert Name Here." It's kinda humorous. If you're a so called "Pastor" and your married. .

. your wife is then called "Pastor." What a bunch of heretics/blasphemous. It doesn't stop there. THey all try to dress alike, have the same style (or lack there-of) clothes, hair etc.

One of their "Pastors" I believe his name is Jason Adams has hair that has to come in a separate vehicle because it's sooo big, is completely self-absorbed, AND get this. RUNS HIS "production" business OUT OF THE CHURCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Didn't Jesus explain that is WRONG clearly. (::Destroys Temple - Overturns tables::) It gets better.

The Lead Pastor Aaron - Takes scripture 100% out of context. Which is easy to do since he hardly opens a Bible. Whatever he feels like telling you is what comes out. He could take John 11:35 "Jesus Wept" and turn it into - "You should give the church money and speak in tongues because it's cool and if you don't Jesus will Cry." Ask him a pointed question about scripture and he stumbles around with nothing to say.

It's sad that people buy into this nonsense, and sadder yet that their fate is being led astray by people interested only in their own agenda, not in facilitating the salvation of others and encouraging a walk with Christ. Truth is. . .

they wouldn't know where to begin. Stay away! If you're there. ..

RUN AWAY. . .or you will soon be drinking Kool-Aid. Although it looks like everyone that attends is already drinking some kind of Kool-Aid.

They need help, they need prayer, they need God.

6620fcf
0.8
Had an experience with Lifepointe Church?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
CAPTCHA

Jan 03

Wish I would have seen this sooner, I must agree with this post. I wish more people knew the atrocities of this church. Not only do they call everyone Pastor, which is a blasphemy of the title, but they do not give that respect to people who have actually gone to theology school and ARE REAL pastors. They treat those people like trash. The church is not a church, they do not care for the poor and less fortunate. They want those people to stay out. They closed the thrift outreach because they want to attract money and the things associated with it, not serve the community they live in. They are a clique not a church. They are controlled by a wealthy family and wealth matters to them. If you are not wealthy you should at least dress well and pretend, in their opinion. They use people and misuse them. Rubbing the dirt from their shoes on the backs of the people who clean up after them, make things the way they want them to be. They have more than enough money to pay decent salaries and choose not to-for those they don't like/aren't part of their clique. I admit there are some religious groups who do good, this church is not one of them. The problems started back when this was a word of faith church under another pastor and only got worst when the current administration took over. The current pastor is a man child who needs to realize 40 year old men should NOT wear A&E tee shirts with open sweaters. Especially if they want to be taken seriously. "I'm so important that God... Show more

0 1 Reply
Johnson

Jan 03

Correction to above - This church is in Clarksburg, WV, not Washington DC - but well said. I've been to that church and everything said above is correct!!! Well put!!

0 1 Reply

Dec 14, 2013

There is a God. there is only one God and His name is Jesus. You may not believe what Christians believe, but just think if what they believe is true. What if Jesus really did come to die for everyone? What if you really do either go to heaven or *** when you die? I believe with all my heart that what the Bible says is true. Jesus did come to die for everyone so that we could all be saved. John 3:16. There really is a heaven and ***. You have to accept Christ as your Savior to be able to go to heaven, which isn't hard. I'm not going to lie, being a Christian is hard, walking with God is hard, but in the end it will totally be worth it. Please give your life to Christ, for it is the only way to truly be saved. God bless!

Aug 27, 2013 Strasburg, Virginia

And why does this concern you? You don't sound like a Christian AT ALL!! Mine your own business or talk to the church about your concerns. Posting on here does nothing but gossip. What did the Bible say about that?

Jul 03, 2013

Lifepoint is a *** JOKE i swear my friends go there and i read online that they think the father the son and the Holy Spirit is one God . Biittccchh pleasse everyone knows theres on God . Smh if you are considering attending church or worship services i suggest Iglesia ni cristo . I believe that is the TRUE Church .

Jim Jones

Apr 30, 2013

Kool Aide, Kool Aide, Kool Aide, Kool Aide, Kool Aide, Kool Aide

Matthew 7:15 Sums it all up.

"Beware of the false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly are ravenous wolves."

Sericously

Jan 03, 2013

Name it claim it, I'm better than you, so much better I can't look at you in public. The watered down version of the Bible MIGHT get picked up, but is then quickly, and loosely interpreted into heresy. You people must be drinking some kind of koolaid if you can't see that. I wen one time after reading all od this stuff just to see what the hype was about. The OP NAAAAAAAAAAIIIIILEEEDDD it!

NoMoreMember

Dec 04, 2012

Lifepointe is NOT I repeat NOT a church. It's the opposite. It's all about selfishness not selfLESSness. The greek word "mataiologos" comes to mind. (Read the book of Titus)

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. :eek

JD

Dec 02, 2012

I have attended 3 times now yes the music is loud,but spirt filled They do use the bible and seem to be right on. Times change people have pretty much the same problems, I suggest you read your bible check what is being said.So far I have found no false teachings.

Meh.

Nov 19, 2012

Liked it, something happened. Long story short, we don't go there any more.

Chris

Oct 29, 2012

God doesn't condemn? Apparently you too have not read the Bible. God condemns those who are lost. Apparently you are all lost. I thought I would swing by and see what all the talk of being an occult was about. The original poster nailed it. Jim Jones would be proud. I sat around waiting for them to pass around koolaide but I probably have to go more than a few times for that. The whole aura of this place is watered down, fake religion, with no true Christianity. It's always great to go to a church and then when you walk outside the same people that were being all religious are now cursing and talking about getting drunk the night before. Like I said, I'm glad the OP had the conviction to call it like it is and show the rest of whoever reads this to beware. Name it, claim it, health and wealth. . . prosperity gospel as it's called. I'm truly saddened for the members. They are all brainwashed into believing this nonsense, I pray that they look at what is being said and re-evaluate their view, search for a church that actually proclaims the truth. Remember, the truth will set you free. Lifepointe will do the opposite.

Nathan Elmond (not afraid to u

Oct 24, 2012

This is beyond old, but wanted to respond. I'm not going to address all the negativity of the original poster. With his attitude I'd love to hear about the church that he goes to, agrees with, and enjoys. I've personally been going to lifepointe for about 5 years now, and love it. No church is perfect, and I'm sure there are people that aren't going to enjoy lifepointe. If you don't like loud, awesome music... Probably not the place for you. However, the band is great, pastor aaron is a great pastor that speaks on the bible being good news (if jesus died for our sins, did something we couldn't do, and saved us, and we spend eternity in heaven.. Why would it be bad news?), speaks how right beleiving= right living, and of course that god does convict us (not condemn!) of things that we do wrong.. Absolutely nothing bad about having a god loving enough to tell me when I do wrong, and continue to love me anyways.
Good band, good message, very friendly people, great place to worship and learn about God, also great for kids. Much like every church, lifepointe is not perfect, but a church where God called me to go to, and a church where I get fed the word of God (to go along with my daily praying, reading, walking with him).

lifepointe????

Jun 23, 2012

Ok, i've read all of these comments. 1. He does have crazy hair, who cares. Maybe he spikes it for Jesus. 2 lifepointe nor any pastor, has said anything contrary to the bible, do they sometimes border on "here's the good news" type stuff , maybe but if u attend regularly you will hear him stress the need for salavation and a service never ends without an invitation to become a christian. 3. The termanology and hipness sometimes for me is so obvious, but the church is filled with young people , is it better not to "bother" me or fill the church with young people thirsty for chritian fellowship and influence. I honestly believe the whole thing started with a person not getting a position he wanted and find what he says a lil, "sour grapes".. ive attended many churches and lifepointe isnt perfect, but its been my home church for 2+ years and will be until God moves me....... So press on and Love God and rest will fall into place.

Seriously?

Apr 29, 2012

This thread is hysterical.
I've attended numerous churches in north central west virginia. Each and every single one of them had flaws. Each and every pastor had flaws. Each and every church leader or attender had flaws.
Everyone needs to get over themselves.
Good things are happening everywhere--including Lifepointe.
Bad things are happening everywhere--including Lifepointe.
There is NO perfect church.

Let church be what it's supposed to be--a place for believers to gather, fellowship, and support one another in love, acceptance, and knowledge of Christ.

We need to stop promoting our churches and start promoting GOD.

Rachel

Apr 11, 2012

I too made the mistake of wandering into this "Den of Thieves." I am more saddened and troubled over the people that go there than anything. I pray that the truth will be made known to you and you will all know that what you are a part of is precisely what Christ warned about in Matthew 7:15. You can continue to rely solely on what your "pastor" tells you, but I promise if you were to truly read what it says in teh Bible, you would quickly find that you're only being told what you want to hear. . . not the truth.

Pastorskid

Feb 23, 2012

I love all the negative talk, it fulls my fire. I know that our church is doing God's work. The more attacks on us the more I know we are in God's will. It's so sad that people resort to making fun or picking at things they don't understand. I know deep down they just wish they could figure out why we are so blessed. All I can say is Go White Boy Go!!!

Iglesia Ni Cristo All Day

Jul 03, 2013

Ya'll *** dont even go to the true church of Christ . I go to Iglesia Ni Cristo and trust me you'll believe thats the true church in a heart beat . I mean Christianity today is divided into baptist , catholic , etc. But really you guys are wrong . Jesus Christ's body is the church . Yes there are many parts to it but TOGETHER they make one . And thats called unity . Here's an example . If you have a house and all the pieces are divided or disconnected from eachother . The house will collapse . If you put all those pieces together with unity it will stay up. And there was a verse in the bible but i cannot really remember but it says that Jesus Christ says "step into my body and you will be saved ." There is ONE body to step in . Thats the Church of Christ . So do consider joining iglesia ni cristo .

jenson

Jan 01, 2012

It looks like the same person keeps writing the same negative comment over and over. I think he's got some unresolved issues that he needs to share with a professional! You need help! Yo sound like the Antichrist, for real!

Member

Aug 02, 2011

I go to Lifepointe. I love it. I read my bible. I pray. I judge no one. Have a great day. God loves Everyone. The end.

truthmember

Oct 22, 2013 Francestown, New Hampshire

God does not in fact love everyone. He loves his saints. Those that have invited the holy spirit to intercede on their behalf. However, the Bible (which I'm certain you've not read)
James - "Therefore, anyone who chooses to be a friend of the world becomes an enemy of God." Who is the ruler of this world? I'll give you a hint, he used to be an angel, now he's the opposite.

Lets elaborate, what exactly IS an enemy of God? IN war an enemy is an force in opposition that needs to be pushed back and destroyed.
Remember, God destroyed teh earth by water, slaughtered thousands upon thousands of men women and children throughout Biblical history. The plagues???? Remember those? Your petty church preaches prosperity gospel. Sort of a democratic touchy feeling everything is going to be ok, because God love me and everyone yaaaaaaaay fluffy white clouds.

What you will come to find, is that there is no sustenance, the foundation to anything that is preached. You lack in knowledge truth, academia, spirtuality. . well basically it's not a church. Rather a bunch of posers pretending to play church for the benefit of pocket books. You should be ashamed. And the whole church removed. god will take care of that. remember this when he questions you at the pearly gates. You were warned.

Showing 1-20 of 33 comments

×
You were reading a complaint about Lifepointe Church.
Filing a new complaint about
×